ABOUT HAITONG BANK, S.A.
Haitong Bank, S.A. is part of Haitong Securities Co. Ltd, which is one of the leading investment banks and securities firms in China listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Haitong Group has operations in Asia-Pacific (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and India), EMEA (Iberia, the UK, Poland and Ireland) and the Americas (US and Brazil).
Haitong Bank offers a combination of expertise in corporate and investment banking, asset management and private equity businesses. Headquartered in Lisbon (Portugal) and through its offices in Iberia, the UK, Poland, Ireland and Brazil, Haitong Bank has an unrivalled cross-border approach, connecting clients and opportunities across its broad group network with a team of almost 400 professionals.
RISK MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
As an independent control function of the Bank, the Risk Management Department aims to enable the Bank to make informed decisions and ensure that the risk policies approved by the Bank are duly implemented and followed.
Haitong Bank is looking for candidates to integrate the Liquidity Risk Team, responsible for the measurement, monitoring, control and reporting of the Bank’s liquidity risk.
Reporting to the Head of Liquidity Risk the candidate will:
- Participate in the calculation, analysis and reporting of regulatory liquidity risk ratios;
- Participate in the calculation and reporting of additional liquidity monitoring instruments;
- Build, maintain and improve liquidity risk reporting infrastructure and tools;
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and projections in relation to liquidity risk;
- Support the preparation of committee materials and other reports related to liquidity risk;
- Implement and perform data quality controls of the data captured in the liquidity risk monitoring process;
- Suggest, develop and implement measures to improve and streamline existing processes;
- Participate in the preparation of the Bank’s ILAAP;
- Proactively contribute to wider risk function initiatives and projects.
- Experience in similar functions
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Management or similar
- Post-graduate or Master degree in Markets, Financial Instruments or Finance is strongly preferred
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Excel to maintain, improve and develop existing tools
- Excel VBA and SQL programming skills is a plus
- Good understanding of Liquidity Risk concepts and processes
- Good understanding of investment banking activities and financial instruments
- Strong analytic skills
- The ideal candidate is fast-learner, responsible, curious, detail-oriented and self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Job Title: Associate
- Contract: Permanent. Full Time
- Start date: Immediate
- Site: Lisbon
JOB APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Privacy Notice (Mandatory) - please download bellow
Application deadline: Until the end of March 2019
Send applications to Mafalda.Henriques@haitongib.com