Who we are
HAITONG is one of the major international investment banks in Poland. We are present in 4 continents and have offices in the most important world financial centres. In Poland, we are a team of ca. 50 professionals and offer Polish and international clients the full range of investment banking services: M&A, Equity Capital Markets, Equity Brokerage, Equity Research, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Brokerage, Acquisition Finance and Project Finance services.
We are looking for an Analyst to strengthen our Warsaw-based investment banking team.
- Sector analysis, research and market screening for potential targets / investors;
- Working on various assignments as part of the Investment Banking team (M&A, ECM, DCM);
- Development of financial models;
- Preparation of company valuations;
- Active participation in deal origination and execution (preparation of pitch books, presentations and transaction documentation).
- Graduate in finance, accounting, economics or another related field;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to see the big picture;
- Open minded, communicative, and able to deal directly with senior management of client companies;
- Proactive and ambitious team player, with very good organizational skills;
- Fluent in Polish and English (written and spoken);
- Computer literate, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- An Analyst position in the Investment Banking Team of HAITONG Warsaw;
- Attractive remuneration and career opportunity within an ambitious and growing international investment bank;
- Challenging and diversified investment banking assignments;
- Opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by seasoned investment banking professionals on real transactions.
JOB DETAILS / Offer
- Position: Investment Banking Analyst
- Location: Warsaw
- Employment Type: Permanent. Full time
- Seniority Level: Associate
To apply please submit your application form by clicking here with the reference IBWARSAW2020
We will only reply to selected applicants.
Haitong Bank is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.