Headquartered in Lisbon, Haitong Bank offers investment banking services to Corporate and Institutional clients in its local and international markets.
Haitong Bank was established as an investment bank in Portugal in 1993. After its acquisition by Haitong Securities, in 2015, Haitong Bank aligned its product offering leveraging on its Sino-European and Sino-LatAm business flows, combining its strong competitive position in these markets with Group expertise in Asia.
The Bank has an unrivalled cross-border approach connecting clients and opportunities across our broad network.
Through our Headquarters in Lisbon, we offer the following services:
- DCM – renewable energy sector financing / refinancing single assets or portfolio of assets and short-term corporate financing
- Structured Finance – Selectively participate in structured finance transactions with a Chinese angle or with strong syndication potential
- M&A – Advisory services on local and cross-border transactions both on buy- and sell-side, relying on its privileged relationship with the Spanish business community
- FICC – Selectively underwrite securities’ issuances with strong placing potential
- Asset Management – Discretionary portfolio management, fixed income Asia Bonds Fund
- Equities – through a partnership with Haitong International Securities