The corporate mission defines a direction to deliver the Bank's long-term vision, underpinned by the corporate values.
The Bank's mission is to:
- Provide excellent service to Clients and create Shareholder value in full compliance with rules and regulations, contributing to the overall Haitong Group strategy;
- Serve Clients involved in business opportunities stemming from China's internationalisation alongside local Clients in Europe and Latin America that seek dedicated Corporate & Investment Banking and Institutional services;
- Build long-term commercial relationships based on dedication and trust, while promoting free and efficient private and public markets, acting in respect of all market participants, including counterparties, brokers and competitors;
- Develop talent, promote teamwork, and uphold open communication channels within the Bank and its Employees, following a business culture that rewards Employees' performance based on KPI’s that are clearly defined and communicated;
- Incorporate Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) principles in the Bank's business activities to develop its commitment to a sustainable growth and to the communities where the Bank operates in the various regions.
Haitong Bank conducts its activities guided by a corporate culture that has been shaped by the following 4 Core Values: Transparency, Meritocracy, Perseverance, and Integrity. The Bank commits to acting according to these Core Values, building strong foundations for the development of a long-term reputable and sustainable business.